Sunday, December 27, 2015

Episode 3: Grace...No Mercy! Starts Today!

Page #1 Episode #3.  GRACE NO MERCY!
You ask why is it so small... the harder to make you read it my dear!
Really it's so you will click on the image and go to the SOUL OF A HERO website! It helps my SEO bouncing you around like this. 

This issue starts out with GunShow. His murder is the crux of why the story is. What was/is in the briefcase is an item of high importance but one (except me and Flip) know what's inside. (heck I might not have told Flip what's in it...). But I always liked the idea that Q. Tarantino had in Pulp Fiction about a mysterious briefcase!

I would love your feedback! And if you make comments we send gifts! Its just that simple. Make a face book, blogspot and website comment I WILL DEFINITELY send you a Soul of a Hero Gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment